Availability Calendar for Renting Opera House and Conference Room
* CONFERENCE ROOM RESERVEDCONFERENCE ROOM RESERVED
Time: 7:00 pm
Currently, only the Opera House is available to rent. It has enough space to follow the CDC and Governor Dewine’s guidelines for social distancing during this Covid-19 Pandemic. We encourage those who use our facility to follow the guidelines of social distancing and wearing masks.
How to reserve:
- Fill in the requested information on top of the reservation form.
- Read the form to review policies before renting.
- Sign and date back of the form.
- Return the reservation form along with two checks (deposit and rent check) in the specified amount to: Village of Adelphi, P.O. Box 568, Adelphi, OH 43101. If delivering in person, please bring form and checks to 11759 Market Street.
- The Opera House and Conference Room are rented on a first-come first-served basis.
- All dates will remain open until a reservation form and rental checks are received by the Village.
- Once your forms are received your events will be placed on the calendar.
- Contract signer/responsible party must be present at arrival and depart time.
- The Village has the right to reject the rental contract, and proscribe from future reservation, anyone who submits false information on the reservation contract.
- Conference Room and Opera House are not available: Easter Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Also the Opera House is closed for the winter (January 1st to April 1st) and is only available to village residents upon request and approval from the Village Council. Higher rental fee will apply.