Here are the latest announcements from the Adelphi Village Officials:
- THE ADELPHI SENIOR CENTER / MEAL SITE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL TUESDAY MAY 2, 2017 and will reopen under new management. Two programs continuing this summer are 'Picnic in the Park' free lunch for school age children and 'Stories in the Park' Book Reading Program. Details to come.
- COUNCIL MEETINGS are held the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Village Community Center located at the Fire House. They are open to the public.
- THE VILLAGE COMMUNITY CENTER:The Conference Room in the Village's Community Center located at the Fire House and the Town Hall/Opera House are available to rent. Please contact the Village Administrator at 655-3443 for available dates, times and rates.
- PHOTOS NEEDED: Seeking old/vintage photographs of the Village, the buildings, streets, and especially of the Opera House/Town Hall. If you have any photos that you would let us copy, please contact the administrator at 655-3443.
- VILLAGE HOUSE SIGNAGE PROJECT: The Village Council passed an Ordinance which required village residents to have a 911 reflective house number sign clearly displayed at their residence facing the street of their address. The Village worked with the Ross County Building Dept. to get the village addresses properly sequenced and using correct streets for best accessibility. This was done in an effort to make the village friendlier for 911/EMS/Fire and for deliveries. The Village purchased the green reflective 5 digit house signs and numerals for the Village Residents and distributed them in early 2014. They were to be mounted and displayed by April 8, 2014. If you don't have your house # sign yet, please make arrangements for someone to pick it up at the Community Center/ Firehouse on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm.
- COMMUNITY YARD SALES: The Village will hold Community Yard Sales the first weekend in June and the first weekend in September.